20 November 2009

polyvore wanna cracker??

I just made a killer discovery. (I'm probably the last one to do so, as I usually am. Case in point, me only just recently falling in love with Kings of Leon, approximately 12 months after the rest of the world) It's called polyvore.com. And they probably have all sorts of cool features but the thing that absolutely drives me nuts is how it allows you to browse oodles of clothing/accessories and mix and match to construct your own ensembles!

(This is actually a bad discovery because henceforth when I am running low on inspiration I'll prob just end up going to polyvore and messing around and posting the Sets on here instead of writing legitimate entries. but that's ok.)

It would be really nice if they had menswear, but oh well!

So here is my first set.... I felt really inspired when I saw this dress to make a fierce glammed-out ensemble with feinine touches like the tulle headband and bow clutch.


3.1 Phillip Lim Sequin TShirt Dress. Valentino bow clutch. Christian Louboutin cage booties. Forever 21 headband. 5 Wrap Crystal Mix leather braclet.

No comments:

Post a Comment