19 December 2009

Lanvin Men Spring 2010 Ad Campaign = BEAUTY

I just came across the Lanvin Men Spring 2010 Ad Campaign and had a moment. So speechless. Here are the shots, photographed by and starring husband/wife duo Vinoodh Matadin and Inez van Lamsweerde:


 

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THESE PICTURES. The first one is bananas; at first, the eye is drawn to the outlandish body paint on Inez. The positioning of his mouth on hers is perfect, it focuses attention on him and the clothes seem to be pushing him, motivating him to kiss her more and more passionately. This picture is pure LOVE.

The second one is insane also, I love the movement of her hair over his shoulders and the way the clothes sort of validate the way she is pouring over him. The sweeping darkness of the hair is such a great contrast to the vivid whiteness of the shirt.

Way to go Monsieur Elbaz. The campaign breathes some life into this label, which I personally think has been in need of some recussitation. This totally makes me want to go out and buy Lanvin if I get to have steamy kisses with airbrushed nymphs!

No comments:

Post a Comment