05 February 2010

Rodarte eats my heart out, once again


So. I was just perusing style.com's feature on upcoming exciting things in the next couple of weeks. And I saw the words "Rodarte" and "exhibition" in the same sentence. I died.


Anywhoo, I poked around a little bit more and saw that they are having a "Quicktake" exhibition at the Cooper-Hewitt Museum on the Upper East Side of New York City. All the website had to say was this, and I was sold:  "The installation offers a glimpse into the Mulleavys' unique process and inspiration at an important point in their career."


This sounds sooo exciting. Anyone in the New York area should totally stop by. My spring break is coming up in a few weeks and I'm going to try really hard to skip down to NY for a day or two and catch a glimpse of the exhibition.


What: Quicktake: Rodarte
Where: Cooper-Hewitt Museum, New York City, 2 E 91st St,
When: On show from February 11 to March 14
Why: Because Rodarte owns your soul, you just don't know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment